12.07.2012

Countdown Day 7: Watch a holiday Movie at Home

This one is so very easy for me!

I actually have so many films to choose from that I could probably watch a whole days worth of Christmas themed films. The catch for me of course is that my hubby wants to watch them too, so unless I want to watch them twice within a few weeks (as he sometimes is working while I watch a movie and craft) I have to be careful :)

So I think a safe bet would be "Meet me in St. Louis" with Judy Garland. It has the most beautiful cinematography. I mean, it's a love letter between Vincent Minelli and Judy Garland (who would later marry) where he made sure she looked stunning in every single shot.

You may not think of this as a Christmas film, and that Halloween scene is down right weird (which is why my hubby dislikes it), but Judy singing "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas" is definitely worth the wait.

Hope you're able to fit a little Christmas movie viewing in today too!

No comments: